Directs and coordinates through the Site Manager, activities concerned with the production of War Readiness Material assets, utilizing knowledge of product technology, production methods and procedures, capabilities of personnel, machines and equipment. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and DynCorp ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
* Confers with management personnel to establish production and quality control standards, develop budget and cost controls, and to obtain data regarding types, quantities, specifications and delivery dates of products ordered.
* Plans and directs production activities and establishes production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors. Writes/schedules the Site Production Plan.
* Coordinates production activities with procurement, maintenance and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines and equipment.
* Reviews and analyses production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications, and operating or production problems.
* Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality.
* Coordinates with Program Production Managers as required to ensure data integrity of the CMMS and DMS.
* Assists in maintaining Reports and Plans and collate/upload contents to the contract Data Management System (DMS) requiring reference to various sources.
* Submits weekly Site Production Reports to Program Production Manager.
* Revises production schedules and priorities as a result of equipment failure or operating problems.
* Coordinates the activities of IT personnel relative to design operation and maintenance of all computer data base products and required contract deliverables and status reports.
* Performs audits on site staff processes when requested.
* Develops, analyses and tracks metrics that easily portray the status of Site production reports and plans.
* Up channels CFV fleet information to PSO Production Analysts when required.
* Configures data from multiple systems our sources in a meaningful, organized and comprehensive manner.
* Monitors production and posts reports based on existing data systems as required by DI and the Customer to include all Contractor Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and contract mandated data management systems as applicable.
* Coordinates with Supply counterparts to reconcile ILS-S and CMMS reports ensuring timely receipt of parts for repair actions.
* Responsible for creating and submitting the site annual MCP (Maintenance Control Plan) to PSO Production Analysts.
* Coordinates production, maintenance and Tasking efforts with Operation Liaison Office and Program Production Manager.
* Interacts with other departments and sites within the program relating to production issues.
* Coordinates with Program Production Manager in development and updates to Production Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
* Provides special analysis to improve manufacturing and maintenance process as requested by Site Manger and Program Production Manager.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
* Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
* Must have Understanding of ISO 9001 Quality system and related employee management requirements.
* Demonstrated knowledge of logistic systems, operations and planning required.
* Effective speaking and written communication abilities for program reporting, briefings and employee supervision required.
* May be required to obtain access to other USG systems in performance of assigned duties (to include DPAS, Builder, DMLSS or other future systems as introduced).
* Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
Experience & Education
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Production Management, Business or Logistics related field preferred, however, two years related experience can be substituted for each year of education.
* Should possess a background in production planning and management.
* Previous experience with the WRM Program is preferred.
* Minimum of three years experience in supervisor capacity required.
* Maximo experience preferred
* DPAS experience is desired
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
* Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
* Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
* Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria