𝗝𝗼𝗯 𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 :
Lead a team of pickers and execute all warehouse functions:
• Inbound container offloading, picking, binning.
• Stock management: space optimization, housekeeping.
• Outbound: packing and transport to branches and customers.
Ensuring the team understands and works in accordance to set procedures, policies, minimizes risks (shrinkage) & maintains stock accuracy through a perpetual inventory management cycle.
Duties & Responsibilities : * Measuring & reporting warehouse activities. Record claims & follow up with Parts advisor claims at National level.
• Maintaining inventory transaction accuracy for the region in the DMS.
• Maximizing available storage area & increase the depth of inventory to support sales with acceptable service rate.
• Ensure stock accuracy & minimize discrepancy as per industry standards.
• Conduct perpetual inventory & Annual inventory based on company guidelines.
• Communicate job expectations to subordinates & provide relevant follow-up and coaching (when necessary).
• Liaise with service providers for inbound & outbound shipments & ensure timely deliveries.
• Follow company policies to ensure smooth functioning of the department. Implement new processes to improve efficiency & productivity.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria