The Warehouse Operations Supervisor is responsible to the Supply Chain Manager (SCM) for the effective management of all supplies and equipment for which the SCM has storage responsibility in support of a modified Category II Satellite supply account. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and DynCorp ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
* Manages the proper operation of all the Peacetime Operating Stock (POS) warehouses.
* Plans and organizes the storage plans of each warehouse, storeroom, and bay.
* Supervises the proper receipt, inspection, issue, and warehousing of all Air Force assets (equipment, repairable, and expendables).
* Establishes an aggressive program to ensure material handling techniques are in compliance with applicable warehousing procedures and safety practices.
* Provides technical assistance to other site storage activities to ensure items are stored in accordance with Air Force technical orders, manuals and directives.
* Manages the resale of excess and/or scrap items disposed of locally. Operates a Defense Logistics Agency- Disposal Service (DLA-DS) function.
* Develops standards for subordinates. Implements the precepts of quality assurance within the guidelines set forth in the ISO 9001 program. Ensures that all work is completed to this quality standard, and provides employees with feedback on their progress.
* Manages the Hazardous Materials Storage Area.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
* Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
* Knowledge of manual and automated supply accounting systems, Standard Base Supply System (SBSS) policies and procedures, storage practices, and property accounting procedures is mandatory.
* Strong communicative and supervisory skills required.
* Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
* May be required to operate material handling equipment.
Experience & Education
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum seven to ten years experience in developing, managing, implementing, and operating a warehouse/distribution operation within a SBSS environment.
* Must have three years experience in a supervisory capacity.
* Maximo experience preferred.
* Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US Secret Security Clearance.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
* Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
* Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
* Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria