VOC Executive will be responsible for business acquisition of government services an international trade activities & business development.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Verification of conformity service acquisition.
• Contacting and setting up meetings or site visits with potential clients.
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support.
• Creating client presentations and delivering information to potential clients at meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
• Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
Role requirements and qualifications
• Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour
• Experience with lead generation and prospect management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
• Persuasive and target-oriented
• Able to professionally and confidently communicate with clients
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• +2 years of professional experience
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria