Manages the site Vehicle Operations Program including the Vehicle Control Program, Vehicle Operator Licensing, Training and Evaluation, liaises between Vehicle Maintenance and users for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance services, and manages the WRM AF-registered in-use vehicle program. Carries out all duties in accordance with USAF mandatory requirements. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and DynCorp ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
* Manages the site VCO, CFV program, LIMS-EV/Fleet Management duties.
* Provide periodic VCO training, conducts safety meetings and briefings.
* Conducts Vehicle Operator Licensing and Training.
* Maintains vehicle operator licensing/training database.
* Provide driver’s training and evaluation.
* Manage monthly operator forms, manages periodic VCO inspections.
* Attends/participates in the site accident investigation board when convened.
* Perform LIMS-EV transaction uploads to AF VM portal.
* Manages site level AF-registered In-use vehicle authorization requests within the Vehicle Technical Exhibit.
* Provides initial and recurring training for personnel appointed to Vehicle Control Officer positions.
* Coordinates with using organizations to ensure timely repair of assigned vehicles.
* Participates in vehicle utilization boards.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
* Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
* Knowledge of: DPAS, LIMS-EV, Fleet Management, maintenance data collection and reporting procedures, small computer operations preferred.
* Will have good organizational and communication skills, particularly in dealings with subordinates.
* Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain a host nation’s driver’s license.
* May be required to operate material handling equipment.
Experience & Education
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum three years military experience in Vehicle Operations, Licensing and Training required.
* Experience in Fleet management, Vehicle Management & Analysis, data collection and reporting procedures, small computer operations is preferred.
* Four years experience in a supervisory capacity preferred.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
* Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
* May be exposed to extreme noise from operating equipment.
* Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
* Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria