Plans, schedules, monitors maintenance of AFCENT WRM Vehicles Fleet. Analyzes vehicle maintenance data and requirements. Ensures compliance with all applicable USAF mandatory requirements, Performance Work Statement (PWS) and DynCorp ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
* Initiates and submits an annual and monthly schedule for scheduled maintenance to be performed on all USAF vehicle assets.
* Maintains a Time Compliance Technical Order (TCTO) register to ensure TCTO are requested, installed and documented.
* Monitor workload and works with supervision to control workflow through work centers.
* Monitors vehicles that come off Vehicle Down For Parts (VDP) and informs supervision of status change to Vehicle down for maintenance status (VDM).
* Monitors the status of all Vehicles Down For Parts (VDP), works with Material Control to ensure received parts are entered in the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) records.
* Ensures one time repair limits are not exceeded when requesting repair parts.
* Ensures recently received vehicles have an acceptance Limited Technical Inspection (LTI) performed within the prescribed guideline.
* Initiate and monitor all dispositions LTI.
* Maintains and edits all vehicle historical records.
* Ensures all applicable vehicle data is entered in to DPAS and provides information upon request.
* Initiates all vehicle Material Deficiency Reports (MDR) using JDRS.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
* Must have excellent organizational and communication skills, particularly in dealings with peers and supervision.
* Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
* Previous work in DPAS is preferred.
* Must be able successfully complete required USAF DPAS courses.
* Previous work in the FM&A section required.
* Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
Experience & Education
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Four years work experience in a military vehicle maintenance atmosphere with emphasis on clerical and data processing required.
* Background in data entry and analysis preferred
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
* Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
* May be exposed to extreme noise from operating equipment.
* Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
* Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs. and performing extensive work handling/lifting equipment.
* Must be able to travel domestically and internationally.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria