Supervises all aspects of the reconstitution, preservation and maintenance of USAF vehicle assets. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and all applicable USAF mandatory requirements. Carries out all duties in accordance with DynCorp International ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards.
* Ensures reconstitution, preservation and inspection goals are attained.
* Prioritizes work according to goals and schedules.
* Initiates and submits an annual budget, monitors and controls expenditures.
* Ensures Limited Technical Inspections are performed within prescribed guidelines.
* Supervises the inspection and prep of USAF vehicle assets for air/land/sea movement.
* Provides over all supervision of shop foremen, assigned auto mechanics, electricians maintenance controllers, and material controllers.
* Ensures safety practices and housekeeping standards are maintained to the highest standard.
* Ensures that all tools and equipment are serviceable, accounted for and secured.
* Stores and disposes of all hazardous materials in accordance with DynCorp International Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* Responsible for the quality of parts research and ensures that only required repair parts are requested to include the local availability of parts and services.
* Oversees Time Compliance Technical Order (TCTO) actions and service bulletins to ensure completion within prescribed guidelines.
* Ensures correct and expeditious completion of work orders.
* Utilizes the management reports from DPAS to affectively manage the WRM fleet.
* Ensures that complete inspections are performed on all completed vehicle repairs to ensure a quality product is delivered to the customer.
* Ensures all unused serviceable repair parts are returned to the supply facility and removed XF3 parts are turned back over to supply to clear the DIFM Account.
* Verifies all Vehicle Down for Parts (VDP) decisions and monitors all cannibalization requirements.
* Responsible for evaluating the quality of work performed by subcontractors.
* Ensures Western, Foreign National and local staff training and performance is adequate for the task.
* Provides the Quality Assurance Engineers with current status for sections upon request, prior to evaluations.
* Ensures the Vehicle Technical Order Library is current and up-to-date.
* Responsible for the recording of any changes in fleet status on the DVR and DPAS.
* Ensures all taskings are accomplished on time or provides updated status on exceptions.
* Accountable for accuracy of time cards and ensures over time is warranted prior to the Site Manager’s approval.
* Performs other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager/Site Manager.
Knowledge & Skills
* Must be familiar with the use of computers with special emphasis on use of Windows and Microsoft Office.
* Must possess a valid local driver’s license. Must be capable of operating light to heavy military type vehicles.
* Familiarity with DPAS, TRT and LIMS-EV is desired.
Experience & Education
* Ten years as a general purpose, or heavy equipment mechanic required.
* Five years experience in a Vehicle Maintenance Management capacity, military experience preferred.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
* Must be able to work out of doors for extended period.
* Must be able to work in maintenance shop environment.
* Must be capable of operating light to heavy military type vehicles.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria