Roles & Responsibilities
To support and assist with the Meet and Assist Service (MAAS) provided to Arabian Adventures clients on arrival and departure, including large incentive and familiarisation groups ensuring quality service is provided which projects the Arabian Adventurers’ image and Dubai’s image as a quality destination.
– Assist the Airport Representative by preparing/co-ordinating the availability of requirements such as name boards, visas/documents, welcome packs etc. are in order to ensure that passengers are met and assisted in a timely and professional manner.
– To meet (capture/ screen) the designated passengers by monitoring flight arrivals / departures and aircraft parking bays in order to ensure that passengers are promptly received and escorted.
– Brief guests on the content of the Welcome Package and meet them at the respective luggage belt and assist them with issues related to lost/damaged baggage.
– Assist in preparing reports of all bookings for the next shift by retrieving information from the Oasis System and exceptional passenger lists in order to ensure that the incoming shift?s supervisor is able to cater for manpower and equipment requirement.
– Report all service shortfalls and potential grievances to the Airport Representative, by monitoring service delivery, in order to ensure timely investigation and service recovery.
– Provide accurate feedback to the Airport Representative staff, giving detailed accounts of flights handled during the shift, in order for them to provide accurate feedback to the office. This information provided is essential to ensure that appropriate action can be taken by the reservations department and the hotel representatives.
– Based on the customers pre-planned trip arrange for transfer arrangements or liaise with the Tours Bus Driver ? Team Leader to ensure that the guests are escorted to their respective pre -arranged transfers.
– Would be required to provide services for large groups and work closely in assisting and handling VIPs with extra customer service and care.
Qualifications & Experience
– More than 3 years experience in Customer Service & Customer Relations
– 12 Years schooling or equivalent
Knowledge / Skills
– O’ level education with a minimum of 5 years work experience in customer services department at the airport or in the aviation field.
– Training: Completed recognised courses in Passenger Handling & Customer Services.
– Proven ability with MS Office packages like Word & Excel.
– Working knowledge of Departure Control Systems.
– Additional Language beside English: Spanish & Portuguese
Salary & Benefits
Default text to be provided