Roles & Responsibilities
· Strive to achieve target as assigned by management for self and team.
· Grow account base in territory by closing new business in all service categories we offer (i.e. Export-LCL/FCL/AIR/Project cargo- Import-LCL/FCL/AIR/FTL/Project cargo)
· Initiating for sales and development plan for meeting objectives.
· Acquiring the customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
· Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
· Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
· Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
· Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential customers.
· Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
· Gathering market and customer information.
· Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
· Recording sales/ order information and reporting to immediate managers.
· Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
· Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements.
· Coordinating with relevant document for providing customers with information & quotations.
· Preparing all the relevant documents for internal audit procedures.
· Assisting the operations team when required for job openings and closing.
· Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Desired Candidate Profile
4-6 years freight forwarding sales experience.
Experience in LCL/FCL
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria