Roles & Responsibilities
· Product engineering.
· Handling development activities which are in implementation stage (Application Development, Raw material selection, commercial trials etc…)
· Implement & Suggest measures for cost reduction and quality improvement in product
· Assist in preparing mock-ups/prototypes and transfer them to production level.
· Test and qualify sourced items.
· Provide technical support for new launches.
· Assist in balancing quality/performance with cost in all projects.
· Make sure that new products are in line with quality and safety requirements.
· Create product and process documentation like product specifications, raw material requirements, technical datasheets and quality assurance instructions.
· Suggest and assist in implementations of Innovations in terms of Process, products & packaging.
· Identify relevant quality & product development related training needs & attends training.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education & Experience
• Bachelor degree or higher in food /dairy technology
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant FMCG industry
• Minimum 2 years of experience in R&D
· Knowledge in food manufacturing industries.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria