Roles & Responsibilities
· Project the financial performance and monitor budgets and profitability targets to ensure project cost targets are being met
· Oversee billing and fee management operations and ensure all financial activities are consistent with WSA policies and procedures
· Effectively manage accounts receivable, expense report approvals, held time monitoring, productivity projections and reviews for the team
· Coordinate and oversee all technical activities relating to the assigned projects, including directing the design / technical team, reviewing drafts and computer models, and approving design changes.
· Communicate directly with the Client, managers, design / technical teams and sub-consultants to discuss and organize projects from original conceptual design throughout the project contracted scope.
· Resolve architectural design problems to serve the Client’s program and advise the Senior Management team of any issues that deviate from the program goals and/or that impact the project budget and timeline.
· Organise own and other work to achieve set deadlines
· Ensure the delivery and completeness of the project deliverables by assigned teams
· Interact with clients and contractor’s representatives and others, applying excellent communication skills to maintain strong client relationships and to resolve critical issues
· Attend Client and Design Meetings as required
· Prepare / Review presentations for Clients and senior management
· Prepare, manage and update as required all projects programs
· Confidently present work to colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
· Initiating and planning QA/QC and Peer Review exercises for all the projects deliverables to ensure the high quality of the Design Packages
· Assign Sub-consultants and third parties, as required, to complete the contracted Project Scope and coordinates the projects’ submissions and deliverables with them, ensuring timely and quality deliverables.
· Assist the Business Development team, providing their input on the received RFPs to prepare the accurate BIDs for the clients
· Thorough knowledge of and compliance with WSA procedures and standards
· Provide mentorship and guidance to Assistant Project Managers, helping them to grow into the Project Manager Role
Whitespace is an international group of architects, designers, builders and thinkers operating within the fields of architecture, urban design, research and development. Our multicultural office is currently developing a number of projects throughout Europe and the Middle East. WSA architectural philosophy is based on carefully analysing how contemporary life constantly evolves and changes. As a result, the architecture we seek is a reflection of the many influences that our society encounters through multicultural exchange, global economical flows and communication technologies that all together require new ways of architectural and urban organization.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: BSc Architecture
Experience: 10+ years of relevant industry exposure
Technical Skills: PMP is a plus
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria