Roles & Responsibilities
Manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
The Main Job Activities:
– Receive and direct telephone calls and relay conversation and pertinent messages to others while maintaining accuracy, clarity and confidentially.
– Perform primary contact and establish communication with clients, visitors and people going in and out of the office on a daily basis.
– Function as the receiver of official documents and mail addressed to the office.
– Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
– Performs basic clerical tasks & may require computer and data entry skills.
– Order and maintain office supplies & equipment, verifying receipts, stocking items, delivering supplies to work stations.
– Ensuring the comfort and seeing to the needs of the clients, visitors and people dropping by the office.
– Update calendars and schedule meetings
– Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
– Receive obtain and store pertinent client information and ensure validity, completeness, accuracy and confidentiality of the records.
– Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.