Roles & Responsibilities
Greet customers and hand out menus.
• Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
• Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
• Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
• Check that customers are satisfied with their meal.
• Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
• Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid.
• Administer change to tables if needed.
• Registers sales on a cash register by scanning items, itemizing and totaling customers’ purchases.
• Processes return transactions.
•Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
•Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers and makes change for cash
•Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
• Flexible work hours.
• Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Coordination to carry plates or trays without dropping anything.
• Ability to make change
• Basic math skills
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria