Roles & Responsibilities
· Primary focus on Trade Finance and assist on simple ops matters, as Trade Finance works won’t take up too much time.
· Liaise with banks – Receiving exports LCs and checking for accuracy, amendments, etc
· Prepare documentary instructions as per LC and seek all documents from suppliers, PSI, Chamber of commerce, etc.
· Submit negotiable documents to bank under LC and receive sales payment.
· Follow up on payments, charges deducted by banks, application for bank Guarantee, etc
· When candidate is deemed fit, he/she will become primary contact with our banks for most banking related matters
· Operations – Liasing with Suppliers, vessel master and stakeholder during cargo loading & unloading
· Others – Preparing and maintaining certain reports as per requirement.
Desired Candidate Profile
3 years min in relevant sectors i.e Trading company, shipping company and handling trade finance related matters for min 3 years.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria