Roles & Responsibilities
We are currently seeking a Technical Lead–Digital Technology for our HQ office in Dubai.
· Design and develop the technology landscape required for digital initiatives/projects.
· Build, lead and sustain product engineering team members to deliver technological excellence and innovation.
· Work very closely with various stakeholders and cross-functional teams to drive the execution of technology for multiple businesses
· Define the Technical Roadmap and own the entire product development end to end, including QA and testing.
· Build and deploy B2B and B2C Marketplaces and Ecommerce ecosystem for retail businesses.
· Drive high standards on quality, delivering solutions on time and within budgeted cost.
· Adapt, champion and institute tool-based engineering governance. Setup processes and standards for engineering rigor and adherence across projects
· Be responsible for guiding and leading product discovery, backlog grooming, execution, monitoring, and assigned features/ project(s) to keep on schedule and on budget.
· Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality against defined threshold, managing issue resolution process, and taking corrective action as necessary
Desired Candidate Profile
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, or other related field
· IT Software Development, Digital Solutions, Digital Transformation background are mandatory.
· Sound understanding of technology & of software development methodologies especially as relating to developing custom products for customers
· Candidate in recent times has been hands-on in full-stack enterprise technologies on user interface, middleware frameworks and database management.
· Has deep understanding of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons.
· Experience with M.A.C.H technologies and relevant SaaS products such as Vtex, Commerce Tools etc
· Pro-active, hands-on, team player, resilient, disciplined, eager for performance, easy-learner, self-starter, can-do attitude
· 8-10 years of work experience in in building enterprise scale digital systems for Retail, Ecommerce and B2B Marketplaces
· Experience should include at least 3 years in full lifecycle product engineering services
· Extensive experience in Full stack technologies, MERN and M.A.C.H. Hands on in Java and Microservices
· Should have led engineering team sizes of 5-10 members to develop and deploy complex ecommerce and marketplace ecosystems that includes native mobile apps (ios and android), PWA, internal delivery and picker apps
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria