Roles & Responsibilities
· Introduce & create GAIA Healthcare’s Corporate Image as a reputed pharmaceutical company among targeted clinician & pharmacist community.
· Develop standard operating procedures for sales, marketing, market access personnel’s
· Take responsibility of yearly sales projections assigned by higher management.
· Introduce new products (distribution of imported products – Own agency products) to Clinics, Hospitals, Pharmacies and chain of Pharmacies.
· Take reporting of existing and new medical representatives. Motivate them to exercise GAIA’s corporate image together with assigned sales objectives.
· Plan field visits of med reps to customers on daily basis to develop and increase of the sales, maintain CRM database of Med. Rep team.
· Plan and monitor field visit to Doctors & Pharmacies on daily basis to introduce and promote the new products.
· Launch new products in UAE market and planning the marketing plan of new product launch
· Suggest pricing strategy for key accounts, central purchase accounts, bonus schemes, promotional plans for doctors and pharmacists for our agency products. In coordination with marketing personnel.
· Plan, prepare, organize, seek Management’s Approval & launch the Marketing & Promotional materials required for the launch & post launch period for the products in coordination with marketing personnel.
· Suggest & implement marketing plans & techniques for the products on periodical basis.
· Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals & be responsible for Company’s top line sales objectives.
· Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
· Accomplishment of UAE sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees in assigned region; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; reviewing and suggesting compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
· Establishing sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for areas and region in support of national sales objectives.
· Maintains and expands customer base by counseling area medical representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
· Recommending product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends tracking competitors.
· Cooperate with business development department for new product selection, market survey on confidential future projects, quantify tentative sales volumes of such new projects.
· Propose new products, new therapeutic segments.
· Actively take part in employee welfare activities and corporate social activities which can facilitate GAIA’s corporate image upliftment.
· Propose new business ideas on future product pipelines including OTC, para pharma, medical equipment, medical consumables etc.
· Take part in bimonthly meeting for sales review of self and medical rep. team in conjunction with PDC’s sales team, Business development person, marketing personnel to update DGM on monthly sales achievements.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduate in Pharma & Master/MBA in Marketing
15-20 years’ experience with at least 5 in a management role; minimum 8years’ in UAE in Healthcare product specially Cardiac, Diabetic product etc.
Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets.
Experience developing and managing a sales team.
Strong understanding of the sales process from prospecting to close.
Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
Demonstrated experience presenting complex information both verbally and written to decision makers.
Ability to work independently and with a team.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria