Roles & Responsibilities
Specialist Sports Medicine
We have openings for well -experienced, Empathetic and responsible Sports Medicine Physicians, Medical Doctors.
Sports Medicine Physician Responsibilities:
• Provide athletes with education and counseling related to their injury.
• Implement mental strategies that enable athletes to cope with and overcome setbacks or injuries.
• Provide comprehensive diagnoses and treatment of sports or activity related injury.
• Provide nutritional guidance to assist with the rehabilitation process.
• Evaluate athletes prior to sports participation to determine predisposition to injury.
• Coordinate sports care activates with other medical experts.
• Supervise the rehabilitation process.
• Develop and implement procedures for dealing with emergency injury situations.
• Conduct research into prevention and treatment of injuries or medical conditions.
• Develop and prescribe exercise programs to condition rehabilitated athletes.