Roles & Responsibilities
· Reporting of all relevant site activities and managing the quality of work performed.
· Oversee and manage Health and Safety.
· Supervising the construction site and ensure works are being performed in accordance to policies and plans site it is safe and secure.
· Manage and supervise subcontractors, ensuring their work is in compliance with specifications and standards.
· Coordinate with the project manager to ensure that the work is progressing as per schedule.
· Carry out quality control checks on all materials, installations and finishes.
· Liaise with the project manager on a daily basis.
· Communicate progress reports and any issues arising on site to the project manager daily
· Ensure all materials, equipment and labor are available to commence the site work.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Strong verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English.
· Ability to effectively communicate with team members, subcontractors and clients it should speak Hindi, Pakistani or common languages of subcontractor
· Problem-solving skills.
· Personal Attributes
· Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
· Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing circumstances.
· Willing to growth personal knowledge and career
· Familiarity with health and safety regulations and standards
· Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, plans and specifications
· Knowledge of construction methods, materials and processes
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in a construction or fit-out site supervision role in UAE
· Familiarity with local building codes, safety regulations and industry standards
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria