Roles & Responsibilities
The Sales Manager (SM) is responsible for the successful attainment of department targets. His/her main role is to increase the overall membership and revenue of FitnGlam through reaching and exceeding monthly and annual target while developing and motivating the sales staff.. He/she should perform the membership consultant tasks on top of his/her role as a Sales Manager.
The SM should ensure that the team is integrally delivering the highest levels of customer care and actively working on achieving their targets.
· Manage the sales team.
· Provide sales leadership to the sales team.
· Increase overall membership and revenue for the Club.
· Acquire and maintain a complete understanding of the skills required to perform the sales function successfully.
· Ensure the sales team is well trained to perform the sales activity.
· Conduct presentations and tours of the Club
· Implement Company sales policies and procedures to discover prospective buyers’ fitness goals, their motivation for joining and any possible objections.
· Respond to all information calls.
· Continuously develop leads and solicit referrals.
· Distribute post sale materials and information.
· Generate required number of contacts and execute sales to achieve Club goal.
· Maintain relationships with new members to generate referrals and mitigate cancellation.
· Manage the fair distribution of referrals, tours, phone inquiries, etc. among the sales team.
· Manage the Minimum Performance Criteria for Membership Consultants.
· Work closely with each of the sales team to monitor performance and provide support when needed.
· Successful completion of each month’s sales targets.
· Perform reporting and administrative functions on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
· Active role in events and promotions: suggestions, planning and execution.
· Use the marketing material provided to maximize the effective achievement of sales targets.
· Suggest and manage new sales, referrals and promotions to increase the membership sales and revenue with the Club Manager.
· Deliver the highest standards of Customer Care.
· Ensure effective and efficient communication with both members and other departments.
· Take part in appraisal process of staff in conjunction with the Club Manager.
· Attend and contribute to staff meetings, managers’ meetings, and prepare regular meeting for the Sales team (training, informative or appraisal).
· Supervise rostering of sales staff ensuring the department is efficiently covered at all times.
· Serve Duty Manager roles.
· Comply at all times with the Company Health and Safety Policy.
Desired Candidate Profile
– Strong motivational, interpersonal and communication skills.
– Excellent management and leadership skills.
– Selling skills.
– Proactive attitude.
– Flexible approach.
– Solution orientated
– Self-starter with strong organizational skills.
– Ability to thrive in a quota based, performance driven, high effort environment.
– Passionate about the health and fitness industry.
– A people person with the ability to develop strong relationships.
– A sincere desire to help and motivate individuals to become and/or stay healthy and fit.
– A sales professional with strong analytical ability, vision, initiative.
– Confident in overcoming objections.
– A team player and willing to be flexible with time to get the job done.
– Proficient in computer and data entry skills.
Education and Experience
– University degree.
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales.
– Proven industry knowledge.
– Relevant industry training.
– Proficient in speaking English.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria