Roles & Responsibilities
· Ensure all customer requirements are understood and duly addressed.
· Job follow-up, planning, dispatch and delivery.
· Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
· Have to meet specified individual sales target.
· Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
· Customer driven approach – need to attend to customer queries quickly with best possible service
· Regular customer visits for getting more business and follow ups.
· Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
· Value addition to existing customers with specific targets for specialized services
· Promptly reporting all customer feedback to the reporting manager and ensure proper action to be taken
· Should be able to estimate customer job requirements
· Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers
· Assist in payment recovery.
· Carry-out pre-inspection & site inspection of jobs.
· Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
· Offering after-sales support services
· Administering client accounts
· Maintain sales forecasting reports.
· Discuss design or technical features of products or services with technical personnel.
Desired Candidate Profile
Ø Minimum 5 years of experience in the sales and marketing field.
Ø Preferably in mechanical machine shop or similar services company.
Ø Team player
Ø Good Interpersonal and presentation skills
Ø Awareness of techno-commercial knowledge
Ø Customer relationship building
Ø Good negotiation skills
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria