Roles & Responsibilities
WizeJob HR Consultancy is a leading human resource organisation in the healthcare sector. We specialize in providing quality talent to our clients and our team is embedded with talent and skills, with a higher degree of professionalism and ethics. We recruit quality talent and help to polish it to the specific service human resource supply. Currently, we are assisting one of our clients, a healthcare facility in need of a Restorative Dentistry Specialist. As a Restorative Dentistry Specialist, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive restorative dental care to patients, including treating various dental issues and restoring damaged teeth to their natural state.
• Analyze patients dental records to determine appropriate treatment plans.
• Conduct dental restorative procedures on patients, such as implant placement, root canal therapy, and crown placement.
• Administer local anesthesia and other medications to patients as needed.
• Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums, and related oral structures.
• Assess patients oral health and create individualized oral health plans based on their needs.
• Educate patients on proper oral hygiene techniques and ways to maintain good oral health.
• Document patient treatment plans, progress, and outcomes in a timely and accurate manner.