Roles & Responsibilities
We re looking for a Renewals Specialist to join our dynamic team and play a key role in expanding our renewals business across the Middle Eastern territory. This is a great opportunity for someone with inside sales or renewals experience and a customer-centric approach.
As a Renewal Specialist, you’ll be part of our high-performing global renewal team, reporting directly to the Regional Renewals Manager. You will be at the forefront of our renewals business, managing a diverse portfolio of customers and leveraging your expertise to drive customer success.
What You’ll Do:
• Manage a customer portfolio and take responsibility for securing and expanding renewals business, delivering to key performance KPIs.
• Identify expansion opportunities and escalate the opportunities to the appropriate team to manage.
• Responsible for renewals process from first contact to close for the assigned customers:
• Maintain accurate data in Salesforce regarding customer renewal information, renewal status and renewal reports.
• Communicate effectively with and engage customers to resolve issues and reach a positive outcome.
• Support and navigate BeyondTrust’s internal processes to ensure seamless customer experiences.
What You ll Bring:
• Experience in a professional sales or renewals focused role.
• A team ethos, you will thrive in a collaborative environment, celebrating collective success and actively contributing to shared goals.
• You put customers at the heart of everything you do, ensuring their success is your top priority.
• A creative and resourceful approach which allows you to find innovative solutions that exceed customer expectations.
• A drive to achieve and exceed performance KPIs.
• A keen eye for detail ensures accuracy in all aspects of your work.
Nice To Have:
• Experience within the computer software industry
• Experience with ASEAN customer base
• Additional language skills
Benefits & Perks:
Put your wellbeing first with our amazing benefits package:
• 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 1 year service
• Parental leave program
• Medical insurance (including dependants)
• Vision and dental benefits
• Life Insurance (24 x base monthly salary)
• Co-investing opportunity
• Flexible working hours
• Employee Assistance Program