Roles & Responsibilities
• Act as the central point of contact for the office.
• Receive guests at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
• Answer, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
• Receive, sort, and distribute daily mails and couriers.
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials (pens, forms and brochures).
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
• Assist and book meeting and conference rooms (through Outlook).
• Order and maintain office supplies and keep inventory of stock (stationery, pantry, kitchen supplies).
• Ensure that printers, coffee machines, and overall office infrastructure are in working order.
• Coordinate with the suppliers, vendors, as well as facilities management for requests and job orders concerning the office.
• Coordinate with drivers and office assistants for day to day activities.
• Assist in document gathering for visa application and documentation.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties as required.