Roles & Responsibilities
Who We Are: At Huda Beauty, our Vision is to lead in creating a democratized beauty industry where power is given back to people to define, create, and enjoy beauty for themselves! Launched by award-winning beauty powerhouse Huda Kattan in 2013, Huda Beauty is one of the world s fastest growing beauty brands. As a company, we are fueled by purpose which allows us to approach things differently so that we can create products, content, and a community like no other. A lot has changed since our launch in 2013, but something that will forever remain at the core of Huda Beauty is our focus on business excellence and our unwavering passion for kindness!
Summary: Huda Beauty are looking for an Accountant to join our Finance team. In this role, you will be managing receivables and reporting in to the Chief Accountant.
Please note that this will be a 6 month contract role with a opportunity to extend to a full time role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reduce receivable discrepancies and achieve a low % of receivable over-due days.
• Assess credit worthiness of customers & retailers and forming relationships with long-term partners.
• Liaising with retailers regarding payments, discrepancies, deductions, missing payments, recharges etc. ensuring payments are received in a timely manner, including following up on late payments and issues regarding late payments.
• RTV accruals / follow up on progress to ensure timely & accurate recording.
• Weekly posting & sending of all invoices to the customer.
• Ensuring Online Sales are recorded accurately through the system.
• Ensuring correct VAT is charged for each customer / FOC orders / influencer gifting / employee orders.
• Recording of receipts from customers.
• Sending customer SOAs and follow-up for payment.
• Bank Reconciliations across all entities & currencies.
• Preparation of input tax filings & output information for sales filings UAE.
• Assisting in Audit & Year End Closure of Accounts and the finance time during annual leaves.