Real Estate Consultant
Are you a highly-motivated and experienced Real Estate Broker with an entrepreneurial bent looking for an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level? If your answer is a resounding YES, then, we invite you to apply for this thrilling position and help us shape the future of the industry in the UAE.
In This Role You Are Required To:
· Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing excellent customer service
. Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, and legal requirements
. Conduct property viewings & present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
. Prepare and negotiate & coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents.
. Be highly presentable to be consumer facing when required.
. Keep up with real estate market trends and provide clients with accurate market insights
· Adhere to real estate laws and has a good knowledge in finance, mortgage and related government protocols
The Benefits of Working with Pentagon Real Estate
. An attractive commission structure and on-time commission
. Excellent marketing and administrative support
. An exhaustive training program for your personal development and sales skills
. Employment Visa and Health Insurance.
. RERA Training and Card.
. As a commission based job, you will be able to earn between AED 10,000 to AED 100,000 monthly
· A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in real estate brokerage in the UAE.
· Proven track record of successful property transactions and client relationships.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills in ENGLISH, and Arabic is a plus.
· Strong understanding of the UAE real estate market and legal procedures related to property transactions.
· Valid UAE driving license and own vehicle.
If you meet the above qualifications and are passionate about the real estate industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team as a Real Estate Broker in the UAE.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria