Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsible for timely procurement for marine goods and services.
• Oversee supply chain operations and ensure the efficient and cost-effective distribution of
· goods in accordance with practices and policy.
· Responsible for the preparation and processing of purchase orders in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Coordinate with International & Local suppliers to ensure on timely delivery,
• Responsible for documentation requirement of import and export of materials.
• Coordinate with warehouse on the shipment/delivery of ordered items.
· Negotiate with Vendors on purchasing (in terms of best price & delivery) -in absence of responsible person.
• Ensure receipt of invoice from the vendors and forwarders & forward the same to accounts,
· department for payment process
• Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data in the system.
• Update Stock Statement Report once in a month.
• Responsible for making shipment arrangements for inbound and outbound.
· Negotiate prices with logistic companies/shipping companies and freight forwarders to ensure, availing the best market rate.
• Booking sub-contractors and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms.
• Handling shipment clearances.
• Tracking and monitoring shipments to ensure on time delivery.
• Develop reports on cargo movements and various operational logistics issues.
• Update stakeholders on the status of their shipments in transit.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Female- only
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Good communication skills – English and Hindi language is a must
• At least 2 years of working experience as Purchase and Logistics Coordinator
• Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with
• Understanding of supply chain procedures, laws, and shipment regulations.
• Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
• Strong negotiation skills
• Proficient MS Office skills (including Excel and Word)
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria