Roles & Responsibilities
Manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control, and safety measures as established and set for the Department. To manage the smooth operations of Manpower and Outsource contracts in coordination with team members.
• Must have experience in recruitment, Manpower Supply Staffing and Business Development
• Excels at multi- tasking at fast-phased environment, completing projects within time and budget constraints.
• Setting up and establishing relationships – with Old & New clients and candidates
• Extensive experience in team handling and management
• Designing and delivering Client specific presentations.
• Identify and develop new clients with high volume/high quality sales calls Source candidates using web based tools, networking, databases and head hunting
• Drafting proposals, negotiations, account closures, expectation setting and agreements on commercial
• Planning human resource requirements in consultation with heads of different functional & operational areas
• Implementing Recruitment policy, procedures in order to select right candidates, Client interaction for the feedback, Handling End-to-End Recruitment
• Liaisons between all impacted departments to ensure proper communications and reporting practices
• Monitor and manage all aspects of the admin department, ensuring all administration procedures are adhered too.
• Monitoring progress, tracking trends and implementing improvisation to increase effectiveness of the Recruiting Methods
• Responsible for issuing invoices to clients on a monthly basis.
• Ensure zero idle hours of manpower
• Daily tracking of mob and Demobilization of manpower by clients and tracker to be floated on weekly basis
• Ensure proper utilization of resources in lean months ( December to January) . Annual leaves for labor to be planned and maximized in this
• Maintain a database of clients and also white collar resources
• Making sure all the idle employees redeployed immediately
• Monitor client utilization in line with service level agreements and agreed scope of works on all contracts
• Promote involvement of the company as required through various media venues.
• Weekly updates on upcoming events and status of work in progress
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria