Roles & Responsibilities
– Developing and executing sales strategies: You will need to identify potential customers, create a sales plan, and execute the plan to achieve sales targets.
– Building and maintaining customer relationships: You will need to develop relationships with dental professionals and key decision-makers in dental practices and clinic, and provide excellent customer service to retain their business.
– Demonstrating and promoting products: You will need to have a good understanding of the products you are selling and be able to demonstrate their features and benefits to customers.
– Providing product training and support: You will need to provide training and support to dental professionals on the proper use and application of the products.
– Analyzing market trends: You will need to keep up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the dental industry and adjust your sales strategies accordingly.
– Reporting and forecasting: You will need to track your sales activities and provide regular reports and forecasts to your sales manager.
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: after interview
Ability to commute/relocate:
Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Dental sales: 1 year (Preferred)
UAE Driving License (Required)
Application Deadline: 10/05/2023
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria