Roles & Responsibilities
Kitchen Equipment Technicians required with at least 2 years of experience in similar role within the F&B industry
Location – Dubai
Salary – AED 4000
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
· Schedule preventive & corrective maintenance on all systems and equipment components.
· Install, inspect, dismantle, repair, and reassemble all the machinery and equipment that are scheduled for corrective maintenance.
· Replace worn components before breakdowns occur.
· Maintain corrective maintenance logs on all equipment and systems.
· Develop a parts replacement file containing all components of all systems that are presently in use with all necessary data for development of an inventory of critical parts and an instant record of sources for immediate ordering without delay.
· Maintain and take periodic inventory of parts, materials and components as directed.
· Responsible for aspects of skilled labor to include but not limited to repairs and upkeep of facilities and equipment.
· On a continuous basis, know and understand operations, and observe safety rules, policies and procedures. Intermittently analyze problem equipment; identify and locate equipment; interpret work orders; remember equipment location; and explain jobs to others.
· At least 2 years of experience in similar role within the F&B industry.
· Knowledge of method, tools and equipment used in the maintenance and repair of mechanical and electrical equipment.
· Knowledge of operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of pumps and other mechanical and electrical equipment.
· Good knowledge of all equipment used for maintenance and repair.
· Ability to work cooperatively, communicate effectively and to maintain effective internal and external customer relations to accomplish job responsibility.
· Ability to quickly learn and put to use new skills and knowledge brought about by rapidly changing information and or technology.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria