Roles & Responsibilities
1. Check the physical stock of inventory to ensure that the physical stock facilitates the movement products basis of FIFO (First in & First out).
2. Preparing and Monitoring the turnaround time (TAT) for the ordering from supplier.
3. Check the physical stock of inventory to monitor the accuracy in stock balance.
4. Check the items received in order to confirm the quality and quantity to ensure the effectiveness of process.
5. Prepare variance report from order and actual quantity received.
6. Check the items in order to identify the near items, non-moving items to report to concerned Section Manager for appropriate action.
7. Ensure the correct barcode to be assigned for each inventory to ensure the smooth inventory process.
8. Check the quality and quantity of packing materials and send the weekly consumption of packing materials to section manager.
9. Ensure the fitness of packing machine installed in COOP Factory.
10. Ensure that the reclassification have done consignment by consignment.
11. Assist the repacking team for the next month repacking time lines.
12. Inform management two months prior for new tender announcement.
13. Ensure the implementation & follow-up of operational procedure as per Union Coop guidelines.
14. Check damaged items in order to ensure that it is segregated from good items.
15. Ensure the completeness in terms of accuracy and timeliness for recording transfers/spoilages.
Desired Candidate Profile
The Applicant should be a Bachelor Degree holder, and has below knowledge:
– Inventory handling procedures
– IT related Inventory packages
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria