Roles & Responsibilities
Infectious Disease Specialist
We are looking for a compassionate infectious disease Specialist/Consultant to provide long-term, comprehensive care to our patients and manage both common and complex diseases. You should be able to effectively diagnose patients and suggest a successful course of treatment.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
• Diagnosing and treating acute illness, such as bacterial and viral infections, as well as chronic diseases and conditions, such as hypertension, heart disease, or diabetes.
• Prescribing or administering medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
• Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
• Monitoring patients’ conditions and progress, and re-evaluating treatments, as necessary.