Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Front Office Ambassador to serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation.
Front Office Ambassador responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks.
- Manage online and phone reservations.
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data.
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms.
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates, and amenities.
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy, and fully furnished to accommodate guests’ needs.
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests.
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.