Roles & Responsibilities
· Handle catalogues, brochures, and all other marketing material
· Convert autocad drawings into pdf format and maintain updated versions of the technical catalogues.
· Actively supports Sales & Marketing Team
· Ensures adequate stocks of promotional collateral are available at all times
Conceptualize visuals based on the brand requirements.
Prepare a suitable artwork for Sales and Marketing Team.
Presents multi option of creatives.
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
Amend designs after feedback.
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Graduate degree in Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Computer Engineering or related field
At least 5 years on the same role Building Materials, Aluminium & Glass industry
AutoCAD – all version
MS Office Applications
Adobe Acrobate Pdf Professional
Desired start date: Immediately
Probation: 6 months
Working Hours: Mon-Fri, 9-6 pm
1. Highly creative, artistic and passionate Graphic Designer with experience in corporate branding for print materials such as flyers, brochures, posters, advertisements, logo and stationary design. Knowledge of preparing artwork for the printing press is a must.
2. Excellent English communication and writing skills.
3. Highly creative artistic talent.
Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria