Roles & Responsibilities
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Member of task force led by Finance Manager to perform following tasks pertaining to three Palm Hotels.
i. Identify FF&E items in property based on FA register provided by FA Accountant.
ii. Updating FA register (in excel format) based on physically identified FF&E items in the property.
- Property by Asset Category / Classification.
- Item type etc. (effectively updating FA database in line with data in tags).
iii. Assisting / coordinating with external agency in tagging FF&E identified with FA register.
iv. Regularly providing updated excel FF&E file to FA Accountant for incorporating data into JDE. FA Accountants to spread / update landed cost of each item.
2. Physical verification of FF&E (once a year) based on FF&E register for operator managed & owner managed hotels & hotel apartments.
3. Organizing tagging of FF&E items.
i. Existing if not tagged.
ii. New procurement during that period.
4. Providing updated information about FF&E items to FA Accountant to incorporate in FA register.
5. Organizing reconciliation of FF&E items for respective property and submit to Finance Manager for investigation/appropriate action.
i. Items in FA register and not physically found.
ii. Items found physically but not in FA register.
6. Performs any other functions related to the job scope, which the management deem necessary, as designated.