Roles & Responsibilities
Overview of the role:
Perform preventive and reactive maintenance of HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical Systems at facilities deputed observing HSE, quality control and department procedures.
What you will do:
Perform maintenance related job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Execute work orders for Preventive maintenance like, FCU / DX unit filter cleaning, Belt replacement / tightening, greasing of motors, refrigerant gas charging, checking of operational parameters on temperature, pressure, electrical outputs checking of controls, services of sanitary wares, services of Electrical DB’s and SMDBS.
Attending to reactive calls, trouble shooting, and repair of minor complaints related to cooling issues, water leakage issues, troubleshooting any electrical power / tripping issues, replacement of lamps etc.
Ability to read and understand layout drawings related to MEP services, electrical wiring diagrams and electronic circuits.
Ensure work completed is documented and approved by the Supervisor.
Writing service reports for the PPM and the RJ calls attended.
Present the maintenance of records and files of work in progress and work completed.
Complete of time sheets, material costs, repairs and activity reports.
Update the inventory of spares and material.
Participate in toolbox meetings and ensures compliance to HSE policies and procedures.
Report non-conformities and breakdown of MEP equipment/systems and Instrument and control systems to Supervisor/Maintenance Manager immediately.
Performs all scheduled maintenance inspections, tests and audits as authorized by the Building Maintenance Supervisor including Annual Facility Condition Surveys, Technical Audits and Investigations, Air Quality Tests, Water Quality Tests and Maintenance Management Audits.
Desired Candidate Profile
Required Skills to be successful.
• Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and floor plans, good problem-solving skills for diagnosing electrical faults.
• Shall have sound theoretical knowledge on: basic electricity; basic refrigeration; and air conditioning s stems; chiller systems and HVAC Control.
• Sound practical knowledge on all aspects of HVAC & R Equipment.
• Good in written and spoken English. Arabic is an advantage.
• A team player with ability to work under pressure.
• Demonstrates well-developed communication skills including the ability to perform effectively in a multinational team environment
• Encourage subordinates
• Training and coaching
• Personal Leadership
What equips you for the role:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
• ITI / diploma or equivalent is required.
• 3 to 8 years’ experience in preventive maintenance, ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and floor plans, good problem-solving skills for diagnosing HVAC / Plumbing / Electrical faults
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria