Roles & Responsibilities
1. Ensure to have proper routine landscape maintenance activities as per the standards set by authorities.
2. Supervising all day-to-day landscaping activities as per schedule – the mowing, aerating, watering, and fertilizing, maintenance of the trees, shrubs/groundcover beds, flower gardens, pools up to the highest standard. Identify pest/disease problems and develop plans to eradicate infestations.
3. Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
4. Ensure to follow and implement all the routine maintenance activities as per the contract and site requirements.
5. Must be able to identify and resolve landscape-related issues and solutions (if any).
6. Must have relevant knowledge to estimate the required consumables in the event of an urgent site requirement and for the purpose of new installation.
7. Should be very aware of the Conventional and Modern Landscape Techniques and the Assets used in maintenance and construction for new projects.
8. Should be flexible in terms of duty hours and should report to the site as needed.
9. Ensuring the service provider completes the PPM as scheduled and approved.
10. Ensuring the job’s completion upon approval of the BOQ and standard.
11. Ensure compliance with all relevant quality, health, safety, and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls across the department to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, the delivery of high-quality products/ service and a responsible environmental attitude.
12. All internal and external emails must be responded to within 48 hours with feedbacks, closure or updated status.
13. Clear understanding of irrigation drawings, layouts and networks.
Perform any other duties as requested by the Direct Manager.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Must be Diploma holder.
· Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) & Quality Control (QC) certification (Is Preferable).
· Min. 1 to 2 years of experience in Owners Association and Community Management.
· Min. 3-5 years in Landscaping experience in UAE.
· Good understanding of operations in Jointly Owned Property.
· Knowledge of Community Management.
· Intermediate understanding of Landscaping services.
· Good command over written and spoken English.
· Proficient in computer and internet skills.
· Must have UAE Driving Licence
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria