Roles & Responsibilities
Joinery, Fit out and Architectural work.
Main Purpose of the Job
To prepare Costing and Quotations for Joinery & Interior Fit out and Architectural works as per deadlines using most effective pricing strategies.
1. Studying, reviewing and analyzing of the projects drawings, B.O.Q and specifications.
2. Raising RFI’s to client for technical clarifications and discrepancies to ensure that the project has been quoted accurately.
3. Preparing a quantity take off if needed to double check the B.O.Q.
4. Prepare B.O.Q and B.O.M in accordance with Projects drawings and specifications.
5. Recommend the value engineering proposals to meet the client budget.
6. Preparing the final cost sheet that includes labours, materials, bought out materials and overheads.
7. Submitting projects quotations on time as per the deadlines with tender qualifications.
8. To use proper estimation softwares.
9. To manage estimation team and ensure that quotations are prepared, reviewed and submitted on time.
10. To implement effective pricing strategies and ensure competitive bidding.
11. Preparing and submitting variations quotations.
12. Attending pre and post tender meetings
13. To submit weekly report for the achieved weekly planned targets and deliverables.
Desired Candidate Profile
– Bachelor Degree in Architectural or Civil Engineering.
– Computer skills
· MS Office
· MS Windows
· Estimation Software
– Minimum 15 years in the same field.
– Management skills, Commitment, Initiative, Honest and Reliable.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria