Roles & Responsibilities
invygo is the first car as a service platform across emerging markets; we are an app that enables car shoppers to get an all-inclusive monthly car subscription that comes with insurance, maintenance, and more in a seamless app-based experience.
The business’s vision is to be a true disrupter in the mobility space as the first car-as-a-service provider in emerging markets. Invygo s service offers the ultimate flexibility, allowing customers to subscribe to a car from 1 month to 9 months or more, with the option to switch, cancel, or upgrade at any time. As the global market dynamics shifts, invygo has the opportunity to disrupt the mobility sector across multiple regions.
About the Role
We are looking for a CRM specialist to join our Growth Team. You are someone with a hands-on profile that will own and build the customer lifecycle of our users. You are responsible for developing and implementing acquisition, onboarding and retention user journeys, managing resources, and interacting with other central teams. You are a very organized, structured person, with strong working experience and a track record of successful projects and campaigns.
What you ll do
• Be responsible for the day-to-day production of multi-channel campaigns, ensuring they are delivered on time and to the highest standard. This includes email, push notifications, in-app notifications, SMS and WhatsApp;
• Setup automatic user journeys for new and existing users of our app;
• Execute and prepare offers and content to reactivate customers;
• Analyze user behavior, segment and build strategies to maximize conversion rate (from install to subscription) through the right communication;
• Suggest improvements and experiment with A/B testing for results optimization;
• Reporting results putting a focus on success/needs to improve actions, trends, opportunities;
• Align on copy and creative demands with the Marketing Team.