Roles & Responsibilities
The Contract Administrator will be responsible for managing all aspects of the company’s contracts, including drafting, negotiating, reviewing, and executing contracts. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in contract management related to the construction industry, with the ability to prepare and manage claims (EOT, etc.), handle legal matters, and represent the company in court cases.
• Draft and negotiate contracts with vendors, clients, and subcontractors.
• Review contract terms and ensure compliance with legal requirements and company policies
• Administer and manage contracts, including monitoring deadlines, deliverables, and contract performance
• Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure contract requirements are met
• Prepare and manage claims for the company, including EOT claims and other claims as necessary
• Handle legal matters related to contracts, including reviewing and responding to legal correspondence, managing litigation, and negotiating settlements
• Represent the company in court cases related to contracts
• Facilitate communication between parties to resolve contract disputes or issues
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all contract-related activities
• Assist with preparing Tender submission for new projects
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and standards
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor’s degree in, Construction Management, Construction Law and Arbitration or a related field.
• 10-12 years of experience in contract management, preferably in the construction industry
• Strong knowledge of contract law, regulations, and standards
• Ability to prepare and manage claims (EOT, etc.)
• Experience handling legal matters related to contracts, including managing litigation and negotiating settlements
• Experience representing a company in court cases related to contracts
• Excellent communication, writing contractual letters and negotiation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and contract management software
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria