Roles & Responsibilities
1. Reporting: Provide regular financial reports & updates to management, with detailed analysis, variance reports in comparison with A&P, KPIs, sales & product/SKU analysis to support business decisions.
2. Month end closing: Review & finalize A&P claims, month-end closing to meet deadlines & ensure smooth flow of processes for all BU & confirm accuracy of financial data.
3. Decisions Support: To ascertain the financial & operational viability of the company, undertake research analysis providing financial insights regarding A&P investments/divestments business cases, performance reviews, SWOT & represent finance in meetings to evaluate performance of strategic business investments.
4. Business Support: Provide consulting solutions to Regional General Manager on various issues ranging from finance evaluation, process optimization, pricing, control environment & other various finance related daily activities to streamline internal financial processes to achieve target objectives & maximize operational efficiencies.
5. Budgeting – Develop innovative budgeting models, automated planning spreadsheets to ensure effective A&P budgeting flow & reliability of forecasted financial data & lead the process & preparation of the annual business plan across all business units. Consolidate business plans of all operating business units’ budgets & to provide financial data to senior management for strategic business performance evaluations.
6. Forecasting: Conduct forecasting analysis to align the existing business plan with realistic /current estimates & liaise with senior management, HODs & Regional General Managers & Head of Commercial Finance to ensure validity of business plan parameters & assumptions, providing actual & budget variance analysis & realistic estimates.
7. Claim processing: Conduct checks on all A&P claims submission compliance and to ensure that claims are in accordance to budget allocated.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria