Roles & Responsibilities
EXCELLENCE AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
• Nominate and prepare Tristar towards achieving reputed quality and excellence awards hosted in the region especially DQA, MRM, SKEA, Taqdeer etc.
• Strengthen the culture of driving excellence across organization by engaging employees across all Dept.’s in strong implementation of EFQM framework.
• Develop various corporate policies and procedures pertaining to corporate governance, compliance, info. security, whistleblowing etc.
• Align with the top management’s direction towards updating corporate documents including corporate presentations, committee charters, delegation of Authority, policies etc.
• Drive and manage activities pertaining to the Tristar corporate committees including Internal Audit Committee, IT Security Committee, HR & Remuneration Committee, Innovation & Improvements Committee and ESG Committee.
INNOVATION & KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
• Strengthen the Innovation & Improvements committee and drive towards identifying various improvements implemented across businesses and share as best practices across the organization.
• Develop and drive knowledge management practices including management of knowledge repository, sharing of knowledge/best practices etc. across the organization etc.
• Identify attributes measuring internal organizations performance and benchmark with relevant market or industry standards to enhance organizations strengths and capabilities.
• Management of Customer Complaints process across key operations and drive HODs in developing proactive & corrective measures to ensure customer retention & trust.
• Manage the Tristar Customer Experience Survey process covering both internal & external customers to identify/analyze areas of improvements and drive operations towards implement actions to achieve customer experience excellence.
• Ensure regular revision and refinement of TRISTAR policies and procedures based on management direction or business needs and requirements.
BALANCED SCORECARD FRAMEWORK
• Develop and implement the Balanced Scorecard framework to drive corporate strategies and annual business plans.
• Assist HODs in establishing Balanced Scorecard KPIs and perform periodic BSC reviews to monitor successful achievement of KPls and develop actions plans to manage change.
• Management of Balanced Scorecard performance across business units in alignment with corporate goals and objectives.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria