Roles & Responsibilities
· Analyzing our brand positioning and consumer insights
· Helping shape and communicate our vision and mission
· Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
· Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
· Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
· Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
· Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
· Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
· Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
· Devise innovative growth strategies
· Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
· Work closely with Sales & Supply chain team to ensure the availability of the dedicated products.
· Responsible for the brand review and pulling together the marketing strategy and marketing calendar for their dedicated brands.
· Ensure the sale and profitability of products and brands, assisting in pricing strategies by monitoring the competitors.
· Be the key contact person of the brand’s principal, building relationships and sharing market insights and brand performance.
· Lead Trade Marketing Strategy development to attain defined business objectives throughout product categories.
· Head responsibility to develop, execute and performance of programs created to enhance presence plus ultimate take-away.
· Contribute to organization’s goals plus objectives and enhance market share and sales performance.
· Establish channel strategies along with execute associated plans.
· Prepare trade promotional plan in designated channels with crucial customers.
· Provide marketing assistance to sales team.
· Lead retail channel’s trade marketing strategy development to accomplish defined business objectives throughout product categories.
· Head responsibility to manage and monitor Trade Marketing Investments as well as initiate execution.
· Prepare trade promotion plans with main customers.
· Coordinate communication of price, product and pack changes.
· Develop, supervise and improve procedures to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities.
· Work closely with Sales Team to enhance processes linking corporate brand building activities as well as Product Development activities with Sales activities.
· Coordinates activities associated to organization participation at tradeshows or events.
Desired Candidate Profile
– who can join immediately
– candidates from Perfume & Fragrance industry
– who holds valid UAE driving License with own car
– willingness to travel to different countries & regions for business
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria