• Petty cash handling
• Updating bank entries on daily basis.
• Suppliers creation (after verification of documents)
• Wages working from system.
• Maintain workers file.
• Customer creation
• Managing accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
• Preparing and analysis of supplier accounts and producing monthly reports
• Managing end to end bookkeeping functions
• Maintain balance sheet schedules and reconciliations
• Prepare payroll and overtime accruals journals.
• VAT Working
• Supporting the finance team lead with month end closing
• Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions,
• Knowledge of MS Office, Excel and experience of working on ERP Software,
• Must be available in UAE
• Candidates who can join Immediately will be given preference
• Minimum Qualification – Bachelor of Commerce
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria