Roles & Responsibilities
– Plan and execute testing/analysis of various chemicals, Plating bath solution on daily basis and recommend changes or additions to bath solutions to maintain the properties within specification.
– Monitor and record the plating process parameters . Coordinate with Production Engineer and take actions on deviations, abnormalities, rejections, rework, etc.
– Monitor the lab chemical inventories for testing. Coordinate with Purchase and Stores for the requirements of chemicals.
– Plan and execute the plan for required Chemical waste treatment and coordinate for disposal of the chemical waste
– Comply with EHS policies of company and govt regulations. Support in maintaining safe working environment.
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
Minimum three-year hands-on experience in volumetric analysis and working with chemicals, preferably in Electro-Plating Industry;
Age preferably below 40 years.
Working experience in MS office (Excel, Word) is preferred.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria