Roles & Responsibilities
Chartered Accountants with a minimum of 7 years of experience Finance & Commercial
· Analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy.
· Review and submission of monthly MIS reports to the management.
· Examining operating costs and organizations’ income and expenditure.
· Review of Costing, Gross Profit and Payment Terms in line with corporate policies.
· Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
· Reconciliation of Bank Accounts & handling banking transactions.
· Monitor inflow and outflow of funds and ensure optimum utilization of available funds.
· Liaise with auditors for presentation and completion of audit.
· Preparation of Budgets, purchase and sale of businesses, mergers, suspected fraud, insolvency.
· Liaising with financial institutions to establish funds management arrangements.
· Review of Contract agreements
· Handling & maintaining records to comply with VAT.
· Familiarity with LC, LG & Insurance.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidates should have good Communication, Presentation & Analytical skills, and strong knowledge in MS office & SAP.
Work experience from in Multi Division Organizations with an understanding of international accountancy practices, policies and procedures and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria