Manages DynCorp International staging, storage, shipment and transshipment operations at assigned Site. Provides senior supervisory role by controlling and administering all DynCorp WRM Traffic Management activities, utilizing all available modes of transportation. Responsible for direct oversight of all In-Transit Visibility, tracking and tracing operations using all available systems. Provides senior supervisory capability to PSO TMO staff in the planning, processing and execution of all shipments via line haul. Directly responsible in the timely and accurate completion of all related Transportation Reconciliation Listing (TARS) entries and the timely and accurate subsequent tracing actions. Completes all files DD 361 as required for TARs processes. Is the Primary Point of Contact for DynCorp WRM Program in oversight and compliance with the Container Management Program and the Wood Packing Material Program. May be the Senior TMO representative as part of MET teams during Temporary duties in support of Exercise and other taskings as required. May provide the Senior Supervisory role for all assigned personnel at home site and at deployed locations when required. Ensures operations and facilities are adequate to support the site. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and DynCorp ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
* Provides local management of DynCorp International personnel and assets. Responsible to the Transportation Manager for the health and welfare of assigned personnel.
* Prioritizes and schedules work based on higher headquarters taskings, known flow of trucks and cargo, site related assignments, vacation and TDY schedules.
* Coordinates with specific site’s Traffic Management Offices (TMOs) for all WRM Program transportation requirements. Coordinates sealift requirements with specific site and with Surface Deployment and Distribution Command (SDDC) personnel. Inputs bookings for Ocean Movement for all LRC taskings directly into the Integrated Booking System (IBS).
* Ensures all cargo movements are monitored and reported IAW DynCorp Traffic Management SOP, Work Instruction and Governing DOD/AF directives. Monitors all transportation mode processes. Ensures sites/PSO TMO functions enter data into the Transportation Management System (TMS) as required by appropriate Work Instructions.
* Ensures hazardous materials are properly inspected, documented and certified. Ensures all cargo that does not meet transportation standards is frustrated until discrepancies are corrected.
* Provides technical assistance in loading/unloading 463 L pallets, containers, trucks and loading/unloading vessels to include operating MHE or other vehicles.
* Initiates and completes DD361, Transportation Discrepancy Report (TDR), as required. Forwards reports to appropriate office of final action as detailed in DOD 4500, 09R, Defense Transportation Regulation (DTR).
* Coordinates Port Handling and Inland Transportation (PHIT) requirements with Site TMOs and supervises in-country PHIT operations as designated Work Monitor. Ensures Truck Logs are maintained IAW DynCorp Traffic Management SOP Work Instruction for PHIT.
* Ensures expeditious inbound and outbound Customs clearances are processed for trucks and cargo entering or departing the country. Maintains strict accountability indicating when trucks arrive at borders, when customs processing is initiated, when trucks are physically processed through borders and when trucks arrive or depart.
* Direct oversight of all sites in their compliance with the requirements of the Wood Packaging Material (WPM) program.
* Maintains publications, forms and files required for PHIT, port and other TMO operations.
* Implements, documents and controls quality, training, environment and safety programs.
* When deployed to support transportation movements:
* Maintains liaison with Air Mobility Command (AMC) in the event transshipped cargo is diverted to airlift. Maintains the capability to prepare and document cargo for airlift.
* Ensures subordinates safely operate and maintain assigned vehicles and equipment, as required.
* May be required to operate MHE to support the movement of WRM assets.
* Assigned as the Alternate Program Coordinator for the DynCorp International Hazardous Materials Training Program.
* Alternate trainer for the DynCorp International Hazardous Materials Training Program.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
* Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
* Must be familiar with software programs relating to Traffic Management Operations.
* Must be able to successfully complete training to prepare, certify and/or inspect Hazardous Materials for Air Transportation IAW AFJMAN 24-204 upon selection.
* May be required to operate material handling equipment.
* Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
Experience & Education
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum of five years supervisory experience in traffic management (TMO), air terminal and/or marine transportation operations required.
* Work experience in acceptance, preparation, processing, inspection, documentation and cargo handling procedures for sealift operations is required.
* Experience in containerizing cargo required.
* Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US Secret Security Clearance.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
* Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
* Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
* Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria