Grow your career with us! Join our team of warehousing experts, we’ve been perfecting this for years. We are in search of a Technician for our Warehousing department.
Agility manages over 1.6 million square meters of warehousing in key locations across the globe. The Agility Warehousing team in Kuwait plays a significant role in facilitating the demand of logistics and supply chain management within our network.
We serve over 290 customers from diverse business sectors like FMCG, pharmaceutical, furniture, Cooperative Society stores, electronics/electricals, fashion & cosmetics, Hazmat products, RMS, Telecom, pet food, and many others under different temperature storage conditions.
We operate a total area of 156,000 square meters, with 189,000 pallet positions. We run 24/7 operations with a fleet of over 500 MHEs and a team of over 1200 warehousing specialists. Our facilities are operated with the use of the best warehouse management systems and solutions.
The Role in brief
The Technician is responsible for performing preventive and corrective maintenance according to the predefined schedule or upon request.
* Perform daily routine inspection of equipment for operating deficiencies, and carry out necessary repairs
* Diagnose cause of malfunction or failure of electrical, mechanical, and operational equipment
* Perform planned preventive and corrective maintenance
* Guide and teach the assistant technician
* Coordinate daily work with supervisor; maintain log and review pending works on hand
* Maintain tools and equipment in proper condition
* Control material issuance and use on the job, and keep their consumption record by way of work orders
* Follow all proper operational procedures and safety guidelines
* Notify the supervisor and/or line manager in the event of an emergency or serious situation for escalation
* Support the line manager in conducting assessments of all tasks on hand, completion dates, all work under progress, and preparing procurement lists, etc.
* High School Diploma
* Technical Diploma: Electronic/Electrical, Mechatronics, Auto Electrician, or PLC Technician
* 1-2 years of experience in related field
* Up to date knowledge in maintaining MHEs
* Communication skills with ability to read, write, and speak in English
* Good organization skills
* Good numerical aptitude
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria