• To manage and develop the team in order to achieve high levels of revenue, whilst maintaining brand image, operational compliance and customer satisfaction
Education/Certification and Continued Education
• Graduate in any discipline
Years of Experience
• 5-7 years experience of successfully running a profitable retail store
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Establish and maintain effective professional relationships with key business partners.
• Understand customer profiles and ensure feedback is provided on Marketing, Buying and Planning to relevant parties
• Ensure Visual Merchandising standards are maintained within brand guidelines. Implement Company expectations of standards, maintenance and cleanliness.
• Monitor sales per square foot to ensure maximum productivity within brand and store specifications
• Keep abreast of market trends and competitor activity and provide feedback/recommendations to the Company.
• Drive sales, monitor performance and identify commercial opportunities and make recommendations to meet and exceed sales targets
• Cultivate a culture of excellent customer service, leading by example. Resolve customer complaints effectively and promptly.
• Minimise stock loss through the management, implementation and adherence of ATG policies and procedures.
• Analyse stock management information available to ensure sales opportunities are maximised.
• Provide and analyse reports in order to gain understanding of current performance trends, to identify commercial opportunities and ensure Buying/Planning are aware of stock related feedback.
• Recommend, manage and/or support sales promotions and brand activities through effective planning and preparation to meet expectations. Feedback to relevant parties.
• Ensure all Company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
• Prepare and implement stock takes in store in liaison with the Operations team.
• Ensure Company Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times.
People Management Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership and direction to team members towards the achievement of goals and objectives
• Coach and motivate team to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria