As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
The InterContinental Hotels Group properties in Dubai Festival City consist of four hotel brands. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence Suites and the vibrant mid-scale Holiday Inn. In addition to over 1000+ bedrooms, the four properties boast a selection of high quality restaurants and bars, an impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the 5,000 square meters Festival Arena by InterContinental, the luxurious Spa InterContinental, state-of-the-art gymnasium and swimming pool facilities. We are looking for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life to people to join over 900 colleagues who are always finding ways to make every guests experience an enjoyable one. We value the passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues, and encourage you to share your passion when you work with us.
The primary responsibility of this role is to conduct Spa treatments in a professional and confident manner while following all brand standards and guest service standards.
* Be able to offer the full range of spa treatments to the required brand standards
* Be familiar with municipality regulations and ensure compliance
* Actively retail spa products by offering homecare solutions and suggestions to every guest
* Achieve retail targets set by the department manager
* Follow room set up standards to ensure each treatment room is fully prepared before the guest arrives
* Ensure correct time management as all guests treatments must commence on time and last the correct duration
* Any time during the shift that is not allocated for reservation must be spent driving awareness within the hotel facilities or within an organized event offsite
* Ensure correct stock management in treatment rooms to ensure any products used are refilled and kept in good condition
* Ensure correct product usage during treatment to control GOP and reduce waste
* Support the spa attendants in maintaining cleanliness standards in all areas of the spa and take ownership in cleaning the assigned treatment room
* Deliver an unrivalled guests experience for each and every guest by following department SOP’s
* Stay true to product brand standards and understand the meaning of a brand promise
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
* Possess a current massage therapy license or certificates
* Minimum 2 years of experience working as a Spa Therapist
* Look smart – well groomed
* Great communication and upselling skills
* Strong technical skills on treatments
* Flexible and willing to be reassigned to a different business unit within our Cluster Hotels.
We’ll reward all your hard work with competitive salary and benefits.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve – visit www.careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.
دبي, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
InterContinental Hotels Group
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria