Enjoy awe-inspiring, authentic, and memorable experiences with the upcoming Banyan Tree Doha At La Cigale Mushaireb.
First impressions are everything! As a Spa Receptionist, you will be responsbile for the first impression given to guests ensuring they have a memorable experience with us.
What is in it for you:
* Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
* Learning programs through our Academies
* Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
* Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
* Maintained spa appointment calendar, organized massage therapists and scheduled treatment appointments
* Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay through up-selling
* Communicated all changes, cancellations and additions to spa team members
Your experience and skills include:
* Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
* Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
* Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
“,”title”:”Spa Receptionist”,”datePosted”:”2021-02-13T16:08:56.616+0000″,”@context”:”http://schema.org”,”occupationalCategory”:”Wellness & Recreation”,”responsibilities”:”As a Spa Receptionist, you will be responsbile for the first impression given to guests ensuring they have a memorable experience with us. Maintained spa appointment calendar, organized massage therapists and scheduled treatment appointments. Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest Communicated all changes, cancellations and additions to spa team members. “,”skills”:”organized, massage, english, Guest Service Agent, Reservations Agent, Front Desk Agent, Front Office Manager, Front Desk Supervisor, Front Desk Manager, Front Office Executive, Lead Hostess, Cocktail Server, Nail Technician”}
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria